how can i response respectively to different users?

yao guoxian yaoguoxian at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:14:08 CEST 2006

  How can I use FreeRadius and MySql to response respectively to the
different users?
   I need to give different permissons or rights to the logined
uses.ShouldI maintain a table that map detailed permission to
different uses? How to
write the program which handle the tables?
  Btw, I want to use AES  cryptographic algorithm  to  encrypt the user's
password or ID, and store  the encrypted results on the FreeRadius Server
machine .How can I give different authorizations to different users
according to their AES encypted password?
  Should I write EAP program?
  Thanks  in advance.