How can I account with Freeradius using mysql DB?

fangh fghai at 126.com
Fri May 19 10:04:56 CEST 2006

freeradius-users,您好!

	I did things like that above,but after I recompile Asterisk and restart Asterisk
Server,when I made a call,the radius server couldn't receive request messages.

	I also can not find dictionary.asterisk file after I recompile asterisk,why?
And how can I get the dictionary.asterisk,what should I do?

	I'd configure the radius configurations,the files radiusd.conf,clients.conf,sql.conf
 in raddb directory at Freeradius server side,the files servers,radiusclient.conf
at the radiusclient side. the detail configurations just like in <Call Detail Recording
to RADIUS Server> doc said.

    How can I get the asterisk call detail records in mysql on radius server?

        Thanks more for your help!~~

        fangh
        fghai at 126.com
          2006-05-19