peap with mysql

Chris Liles Chris.Liles at air2web.com
Fri May 19 21:07:17 CEST 2006

Sorry-

In my quest to join the office crew for a Friday lunch I didn't check before sending out my last reply.

On a lighter note, after making the change as you suggested everything works now as expected. I can auth with ntlm or with mysql!

Alan, truly you are the radius master :)

Thanks again!

--
Chris Liles