debugging mode

Dennis Skinner dskinner at bluefrog.com
Fri May 19 22:37:27 CEST 2006

Just do:

radiusd -X

You should be doing this on a test machine anyway.  Debugging on a
production system is tough.

It does not use any more system resources than running it in normal
mode.  It just prints what it is doing to the screen.  Try it and see.
It won't crash you system (unless your system is *VERY* unstable to
begin with).

Giuseppe Parlato wrote:
> maybe I found the solution looking at the wiki guide:
> radiusd -sfxxyz -l stdout
>
> does it use much system resource?
>

> Giuseppe
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: Giuseppe Parlato
> Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 11:51 AM
> Subject: debugging mode
>

> Hi,
> I want to look at Radius managing clients-database queries, however I'm
> quite afraid to crash my linux enabling debugging with radiusd -X
> command (or maybe I should do that at night). There is no other way to
> see Radius "actions"..not log. I want to learn more.
>
> Thanks
>

> Giuseppe
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See