Proxy Error

mad psymad at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:51:22 CEST 2006

Hello !
I have change the version of freeradius, before I had the 1.0.4 version and
now the last CVS.
I have a problem with the proxy configuration ... so I have change some
things for have a "result".

Like, before in the users file I rejected the request with an other realm,
and at the end of the file I reject ...
For example, for netA before I had

DEFAULT Realm != "NetB", Realm != "NULL", Auth-type := Reject
[...]
DEFAULT                Auth-Type := Reject

And now I must comment this line for A proxy request at B.

When A proxy request at B, and B try to response at B ...
A "Received Unknown packet code 11from client 147.173.3.249 port 1812:
Cannot validate signature Dropping packet without response."

You know this error ?

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Configuration For A