"Open" WPA system

Mark D. Montgomery II techiem2 at techiem2.net
Tue May 23 20:44:01 CEST 2006

I posted a while ago about our school trying to setup essentially an
open wpa system (anyone can connect with WPA with little or no changes
to windows settings). The actual user auth is done later via a hotspot
server of some sort.
Anyhow, I currently have freeradius set to Auth-Type:=Accept so it
should accept any connection.
This works fine using radtest, but breaks when trying to do a peap
connection.
Attached is the log output from a peap attempt.
Any suggestions on how to fix the error?

Thanks.

Mark II