How to specify multiple values for Called-Station-Id (checkval)

Mike Jakubik mikej at rogers.com
Wed May 24 20:10:49 CEST 2006

Hello,

I am trying to setup group checks for Called-Station-Id in freeradius
1.1.1 and mysql. I have enabled the checkval module in radiusd.conf and
set notfound-reject = yes. In my radgroupcheck table when i specify
"restricted Called-Station-Id := number", it works fine. However i need
to specify more than one number. I have tried the following format;
number, number, number and "number, number, number" and "number",
"number" but none of those seem to work. Could someone please tell me
how this can be accomplished?

Thanks.