Auth-Type attribute and authorize section

Nicolas Castel nicolas.castel at gmail.com
Tue May 30 15:55:13 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm developping some FreeRADIUS modules. In the authorize section, my
module set the "Auth-Type" to a specific value to pick my own module
in the authorize section. The last one in this section is the
FreeRADIUS files module. I use it to perform some tasks if the request
is not processed by other modules. Even the Auth-Type has already been
set by a precedent module, the request goes through the files modules
and match the DEFAULT entry.

Is there any possibility not to go through following modules in the
authorize section if the Auth-Type has already been set. I mean go
directly to the authentication section once the configuration
attribute Auth-Type has been set (I would like not to modify the files
module code).

Thanks in advance