problems in jradius+freeradius+oracle

Zhou Yong Jun yongjun.zhou at td-tech.com
Wed May 31 05:43:54 CEST 2006

The last problem is caused by the user reply message attribute is depracted.

Now, I think get multiple reply message attributes, so I add a new dictionary file, the below is my ut codes:

         RadiusPacket reply = null;
         try {
              reply = rc.authenticate(request, new MSCHAPv2Authenticator(), 5);
         } catch (UnknownAttributeException e) {
              // TODO Auto-generated catch block
              e.printStackTrace();
         } catch (RadiusException e) {
              // TODO Auto-generated catch block
              e.printStackTrace();
         } catch(Exception e)
         {
              e.printStackTrace();
         }
         if (reply == null)
              return; // Request Timed-out
         System.out.println("Received:\n" + reply.toString());

         boolean isAuthenticated = (reply instanceof AccessAccept);
         Long replyMessage = null;
         try {
              AttributeList al = reply.getAttributes();
              String replyMessage1 = (String) reply.getAttributeValue("Auth-Type");
              replyMessage = (Long) reply.getAttributeValue("TDTech-ACL");
         } catch (Exception e) {
              // TODO Auto-generated catch block
              e.printStackTrace();
         }
         if (replyMessage != null)
         {
             System.out.println("Reply Message: " + replyMessage);
         }

but the exception is

Class: class net.sf.jradius.packet.AccessAccept
Attributes:
Framed-IP-Address = 192.168.162.219
Unknown-VSAttribute(8888:1) = [Binary Data (length=13)]
MS-CHAP2-Success = [Binary Data (length=43)]
MS-MPPE-Recv-Key = [Binary Data (length=34)]
MS-MPPE-Send-Key = [Binary Data (length=34)]
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Policy = [Binary Data (length=4)]
MS-MPPE-Encryption-Types = [Binary Data (length=4)]

net.sf.jradius.exception.UnknownAttributeException: Unknown attribute TDTech-ACL
          at net.sf.jradius.packet.attribute.AttributeFactory.getTypeByName(AttributeFactory.java:320)
          at net.sf.jradius.packet.attribute.AttributeList.get(AttributeList.java:195)
          at net.sf.jradius.packet.RadiusPacket.findAttribute(RadiusPacket.java:227)
          at net.sf.jradius.packet.RadiusPacket.getAttributeValue(RadiusPacket.java:256)
          at test.security.jradius.JRadiusClient.main(JRadiusClient.java:74)

Thanks!
周勇军
TD-TECH OMC
021-50992135