Session-Octets-Limits

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Wed May 31 09:29:06 CEST 2006

Session-Octets-Limit should be as integer or "octets" in the dictionary
file. Guess what octets mean ;-) Bytes of course ! And also be aware of the
limitation of an integer.

Disconnection should be done by PPP which is called by rp-pppoe server.
Please - look at log files of the rp-pppoe server. Set the limit to 100000 (
100 kB ) and open a few pages. See if you get disconnected and what messages
are being logged. As already said - this is out of the freeradius range !

Regards,

Edvin

PS: one mail to the mailing list should be enough. I get the mails from the
list too, so you do NOT need to send me an extra mail ;-)

  _____