problem with freeeradius, mysql setup

Alexandru Matei alex at qb.ro
Tue Nov 14 15:14:48 CET 2006

Thank you, that was it!
Still, I'll be gratefull if somebody can point me into right direction
with some documentation describing what  Attributes -Type -Values are
more usually used.
That's besides the dictionaries...
One last tought:  I think Freeradius could de improved if in debug mode
caould say what is the sql result it doesn't like.

Regards,
Alex