FreeRadius Newbie

Hernan Antolini antolini at ar.ibm.com
Wed Nov 15 18:36:05 CET 2006

Gustavo, the better place to start is your server documentation :
freeradius.x.xx/doc/aaa.txt, Autz-Type, etc.....then the config files of
your server : radiusd.conf and sql.conf.....I 've started with this good
guide http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html, it will guide you through
config mysql for your radius.
THe best you can do, my opinion, is go ahead, make your better try and
radiusd -X + radtest ......they will tell you where it fails.
Good luck

Hernan Antolini

freeradius-users-bounces+antolini=ar.ibm.com at lists.freeradius.org wrote on
11/15/2006 01:57:58 PM: