Adding queries to sql.conf and/or radiusd.conf

Michelle Manning mmanning at caprarotechnologies.com
Wed Nov 15 20:43:54 CET 2006

Hi,

I am looking to set radcheck.activeDate and radcheck.activated when a
user logs in for the first time.
At this same time I want to update or insert an expiration attribute for
that user. I tried putting an
update in the sql.conf file for the radcheck table with the queries that
insert &/or update radacct.
Of course it didn't work. How can I add more queries to this area and
how do I let Radius know that
these queries have to run at specific times like accounting_start_query
and accounting_update_query.

I also tried concatenation of two queries but that didn't work either.

Has anyone tried this before? Any ideas for me?

I also thought about putting it in radiusd.conf file. Not sure where to
start there.

Thanks much.
Michelle

Running freeRadius 1.1.3