EAP anonymous and inner User-name

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri Nov 17 12:56:56 CET 2006

> The inner request will magically show up after the tunnel has
> been decoded. It
> is a new request, and will have its own User-Name attribute.

Could you be mores specific as:
* when did this feature appear ?
* how does this differ from previous versions ?

Indeed, I found out that with the latest release of FR, the debug isn't the
same: previously (FR 1.0.1), I was able to read the Tunneled inner-request
and attributes (with inner user name and password...) and the complete
process of this 'new request' and now I don't this.

Thanks in advance for any pointer that could help me understand the
difference.

Regards,
Thibault