Configuring the modulation

James Wakefield jamesw at deakin.edu.au
Fri Nov 17 14:46:45 CET 2006

Elie Hani wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Is there any way to configure in the radius database, the modulation for a
> user?
> Ex: if I want to oblige a user to open a dial up session, on a certain
> modulation, V92 for example (or V90, or V34), can it be done in the radius
> database using a certain entry?
>
> Thanks
> Elie Hani

Hi Elie,

I suppose it's possible if your NAS supports it, but don't your modems
automatically negotiate that?

--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   james.wakefield at deakin.edu.au
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au