PEAPv2 Server

MURAT SEZGIN sezginmurat at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:03:17 CET 2006

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e5b2913c-8dab-42fc-88b2-80d441b42a9e&displaylang=en

The above link includes a document with a title of "EAPHost Extensibility in
Windows Server "Longhorn" and Windows Vista" . In this document you will see
a link to "Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Registry" on page 2. In
this link the supported EAP-TYPE numbers are written. For type number 33,
which is EAP-TLV, it is only supported for "MS-Authentication-TLV", and I
think this type is only Result-TLV.

Regards,
Murat Sezgin