Help needed on FreeRadius SQLCounter

sagar.patil at bt.com sagar.patil at bt.com
Mon Nov 20 21:26:08 CET 2006

Hi All,
I have got sqlcounters working with mysql database. I want to sell 15
mins, 30 mins, 1 hour, 2 hour vouchers and I want Freeradius to lock all
users who even use 1 min of their voucher time every 24 hours. The
vouchers are valid only for 24 hours after logging into network first
time.

The current options for reset= never & daily which don't work for me.
Daily= Will reset midnight and allow user to login next day
Never = Will allow user to use time forever until he exceeds
"session-timeout" value.

Thanks,
Sagar