Getting the domain/realm

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 02:16:26 CET 2006

Hi,

I would like to proxy on a realm/domain basis. Users log in with
standard username at domain.com logins, so this should be relatively
straightforward, the problem is that   most of the providers that we
serve uses a lot of domains (and we have a few providers as well).
Which makes the proxy.conf file really long and ugly (as in most cases
there are 2-3 servers we proxy to for every domain) and many
information simply overlaps.
Is there a way to extract the realm and put it into a different
attribute and then proxy on it's basis?

so for example user at domain.com is logging in, i set
My-Domain := domain.com

and then in users file

DEFAULT My-Domain == 'domain.com', Proxy-To-Realm := domains-realm

is there a way of doing this?

regards
pshemko