trivial problem?

Yans van Horn yans at majora.net
Fri Nov 24 07:46:59 CET 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Yans van Horn wrote:
>> I'm MTB passionate, and i'm happy to help people with technical problems
>> or just needing advice.
>
>   Remind me which open source project you've been supporting for free
> for nearly the past decade?

You have to broaden Your mind, not everyone have to be open source
programmer.
If You didn't know, some people may participate in non-profit projects
for _over_ decade, and
You don't have to be listed on sourceforge or freshmeat to do that. But
i guess You're used to judging people through Your narrow point of view.

Best of luck to You on freeradius. It is a nice piece of software.

--
best regards,
Marcin 'Yans' Bazarnik