Radius Help

Darrell Fuquay dfuquay at hbfgroup.com
Mon Nov 27 16:32:27 CET 2006

We are having trouble getting our radius server to connect to Oracle. It was
connected last week and we stopped the process due to excessive database
connections (an unrelated application issue) and now when we attempt to
start it the last logged statement is "rlm_sql (sql): starting 0

rlm_sql (sql): Attempting to connect rlm_sql_oracle #0". Any ideas on how to
see what's hanging up at this point? The database is on a remote server but
I can ping that server with the host name used in the radius configuration.

Thanks,

Darrell