Windows Vista doing PEAP

Dourty, Brian R. (IATS) DourtyB at missouri.edu
Thu Nov 30 18:13:25 CET 2006

The patch did improve things, but is still isn't perfect. If I configure
my VISTA client to prompt me for my credentials the authentication works
and I get connected. If I configure my VISTA client to use my windows
login credentials (This is the default behavior) the Auth fails. For
some reason the arguments to ntlm_auth aren't right. I've looked at the
requests and don't see anything different as far as domain/username. It
still functions fine under XP, even when XP uses windows credentials for
the log in rather than prompting.

Brian