prevent roaming configuration question

James Wakefield jamesw at deakin.edu.au
Mon Oct 2 16:06:56 CEST 2006

isidoros wrote:

> James:
>
> I'm allmost there (now I'm thinking like this)
> 1) authorize_group_check_query:  to check of the user is in a group
> 2) authorize_group_check_query:  retrieve the check-items for this group
> (which is my solution)
> 3) authorize on the check-items. if the expression is like this "whether
> or not to authorize a request, such as User-Password == "mypassword", or
> Calling-Station-Id != "5554796".
> will all users in the same group authorize by the same password?
>
> I guess my question is: Is the group check additional to the user check.

Yes, it is additional.  Typically you wouldn't check User-Password in
the group checks.  radcheck is for user-specific checks (like
User-Password).

Cheers,
--
James Wakefield,
Unix Administrator, Information Technology Services Division

Phone: 03 5227 8690 International: +61 3 5227 8690
Fax:   03 5227 8866 International: +61 3 5227 8866
E-mail:   james.wakefield at deakin.edu.au
Website:  http://www.deakin.edu.au