help with undocumented attributes

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Oct 2 17:01:09 CEST 2006

Hi,

> Are there any specific files in the running install I can look at
> which will provide clues what options need to be compiled in to the
> upgrade.

if you have the old source directory lying around you can easily view, eg
config.log  which will, in the 7th or so line, show you the options passed
in the previous ./configure session. ie the options compiled in.

squid has an option to view the options configured into it using its
verbose version command..i dont *think* freeradius has that option.

alan