multiple MAC in calling-station-id

Collen Blijenberg collen at mail.hermanjordan.nl
Tue Oct 3 13:45:14 CEST 2006

Hmm, yes that i did and worked like a charm,

now the problem continues...  i updated my radius from users file to the
mysql backend..!
it some what works, but there are problems with duplicate users...

in the mysql table 'radcheck' i have entered the following:
UserName      Attribute                      op      Value
gebruiker         Calling-Station-Id         ==      00166f980e78
gebruiker         NT-Password               :=      <NT-HASH>
gebruiker         Calling-Station-Id         ==      00166f97d99d
gebruiker         NT-Password               :=      <NT-HASH>
(NT-HASH are the same in both fields)

now i can't login coz 1 of the 2 Calling-Station-Id attributes are not
matched
if i change the op from == to := , it alway get true ?! (with the
correct password that is)
(even is the calling station id is not matched)

in my old users file i did:

gebruiker User-Password == "12345", Calling-Station-Id == "00166f980e78"
gebruiker User-Password == "12345", Calling-Station-Id == "00166f97d99d"

and that worked, i could get in the normal way.. so what is differend
with the mysql backend ?!

if i change the username from gebruiker to gebruiker2 and leave the
other un touched, it work.
so the problem is with th OP

how can i use duplicate users with different attributes ?!

Cheers, Collen