Help in Radius....

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:04:05 CEST 2006

Hello. Uses...
Good Morning...
So long back I mailing to Users List.

I ownning two openser System are Linux...
           one is Fedora core 5.
           other is RedHat AS 4.
I  don't have  any problem in Fedora core  5 while installing the
FreeRadius1.1.3  , it working fine and clear
When I using RHEL AS 4 with mysql database + FreeRadius.
Problem... is below....

rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql: rlm_sql_mysql.so: cannot
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in the
search path of your system's ld.
radiusd.conf[14]: sql: Module instantiation failed.

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravi Prakash Sunkara
ravi.sunkara at hyperion-tech.com