Accepting any login attempt

John Williams john.williams at eurisp.co.uk
Thu Oct 5 12:23:08 CEST 2006

Ok so Accept doesn't work for MS-CHAP.
And I know I can grab the rejected usernames and drop them into the DB so
the next time they try to auth it works.

I did want to try and avoid rejecting the users and them getting fed up.

Someone did mention to me that you can auth a NAS so any auth requests
coming from that NAS will be authenticated.
Is this right?

John