IPV6 support

sujata.gaddemane at wipro.com sujata.gaddemane at wipro.com
Fri Oct 6 07:12:00 CEST 2006

Hi,

	Thanks for the help. Now radiusd is receiving the packets. But
	it is ignoring the packat saying it is from unknow client.

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 2001:888:1941::3 port 30407,
id=101, length=88
Ignoring request from unknown client 2001:888:1941::3 port 30407

I have following entry in the clients.conf file

client  2001:888:1941::3 {
        secret  = sharedsecret
        shortname       = mps_daz_1
}