FreeRADIUS user Survey

Kostas Zorbadelos kzorba at otenet.gr
Fri Oct 6 08:34:43 CEST 2006

On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 02:39:18PM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
>   In order to better understand the needs of people using FreeRADIUS,
> I've set up a survey with 12 questions.  The goal is to understand
> who's using FreeRADIUS, how they're using it, and what the users needs
> are.  The page is:
>
> 	http://gs-survey.com/s.asp?s=1651
>
>   Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey, and I'll be
> posting a summary of the responses here.
>
>   I expect to have a few more surveys after this one, to be able to
> target future development.  Thanks for your efforts in supporting FreeRADIUS.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

In the first question (How large is your organization?)
the range 101 - 1000 is missing...

In the question (How many RADIUS client machines do you have?)
is the last range >101?

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  m at il contact: kzorba (at) otenet.gr

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.