free radius ntlm_auth problem

Andris spameris at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:37:57 CEST 2006

Hello!
I sucesfully installed a free radius server with ntlm_auth, but have one
problem. I have user names in Windows 2003 domain with whitespaces like
'user 1' 'user 2' (i know this is a bit lame, but they was created about
years ago and be wery hard to change), these username with whitespaces
ntlm_auth string won't authorize. Usernames without whitespaces authorize
succesfully. When run ntlm_auth manal and write usernames like 'user 1' than
work. And i want put a NT group requirment too like a 'Domain Users'
ntlm_auth string is:
        ntlm_auth = "/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --request-nt-key
--domain=%{mschap:NT-Domain} --username=%{mschap:User-Name}
--challenge=%{mschap:Challenge:-00}
--nt-response=%{mschap:NT-Response:-00}"

How can I fix this ?

Thanks!

P.S.
Sorry my englisg isnt perfect :)