Proxy question

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 02:30:49 CEST 2006

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>   Show the *full* log.
>>>
>> rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host E.F.G.H:4126, id=4, length=62
>>         User-Name = "rgreiner at test.com"
>>

>   Is this the log from the home server?  If so, why?  You already said
> the username wasn't stripped, so showing that the home server receives
> it non-stripped is pointless.
>
>   If this is the log from the proxying server, then it's not doing
> proxying, so of course it isn't stripping the username.
>

>>     rlm_realm: Adding Stripped-User-Name = "rgreiner"
>>     rlm_realm: Proxying request from user rgreiner to realm test.com
>>     rlm_realm: Adding Realm = "test.com"
>>     rlm_realm: Authentication realm is LOCAL.
>>

>   You've marked that realm as something that shouldn't be proxied.
> Why do you expect it to be proxied?

Actually I don't wan't it to be proxied, only that it removes the realm
part to handle it locally. But it's comparing the full entry (with
realm) against the database name, instead of only the login.

Roberto

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |