cisco-accounting do not work. what i miss?

Paloma Munoz paloma.munoz at xtratelecom.es
Tue Oct 10 18:50:59 CEST 2006

Hello to all!
I have a problem with the accounting.
I have FreeRADIUS Version 1.0.1
I think i have all I need to make the accounting but do not work. When I use
the: "Radius Test Client", all is OK, i can see the log in mysql
table(radacct)and in detail log file, but in the NAS don´t work.
The authentication and authorization work ok. The Ip is assigned from the
Radius. Also the "postauth logs" in mysql, works ok.

---------My cisco configuration----------------
aaa group server radius pal
 server A.B.C.D auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
!
aaa authentication ppp default group pal
aaa authorization network default group pal
aaa accounting delay-start
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting network default start-stop group pal

interface Virtual-Template2
 ip unnumbered ATM2/0
 ppp authentication pap

radius-server configure-nas
radius-server host A.B.C.D auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646
radius-server retransmit 2
radius-server timeout 20
radius-server key
--------------------------------