mac auth help please

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:30:33 CEST 2006

Hello guys,

   Im on FreeBSD6.1-R, freeradius, mysql4.1, and using chillispot to
authentication users.
  its wired network not a wireless.

   The problem is some users are using "phone adapters" such like motorola
or cisco on my network
   so instead of plugin the cat5 (ethernet) cable to thier laptop they are
plugin the cable to the
   phone adapter.
   the adapter is not working ofcourse because its expecting an internet..
   in the time that chillispot will expect the adapter to "authenticate"
which adapter will not

  So I have been advised to add the MAC adress to some allow list..

  Is there a any way, that I can make 1 MAC adress only to not authenticate
?
  and keep the rest of the network authenticate using chillispot?

Thank you.
  Marwan Sultan