Accounting-Response Log ??

Rio Yang rioyang.tw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 03:58:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have two radius servers. (Freeradius and Juniper SBR).
Freeradius server be a radius proxy to proxy all auth/acct requests to
Juniper SBR.
Then I sometimes found there are some accounting-stop request don't arrival
to Juniper SBR.
Because Freeradius server and Juniper SBR is in the different subnet and
through firewall.
I think this problem may cause by firewall.
In the radius accounting communication model there should have request and
response.
Is freeradius log the accounting-response result ?
How to enable it ?
I want to this log to identify the problem.

Thanks.

Rio Yang