Inserting attributes into the check table from Perl?

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 19:46:20 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I've just finished writing a perl program to give a user a different
speed of service based on their accounting total for the last month in
MySQL, and I'd like to also assign these users an IP based on this
usage too.

I wanted to do this by setting the Pool-Name check value from my
script, after it's figured out what group the user being authenticated
falls under. However, apparently the $RAD_CHECK hash is read-only.

How do I write to the Check table from perl? Is it possible?

Is there a way of invoking ip_pools from perl?

thanks,

Jan