Inserting and/or replacing reply attributes on a proxy request

Jarrod Sayers jarrod at netleader.com.au
Sun Oct 15 14:23:39 CEST 2006

The concept is close, but the effect I need is silently add or replace
these attributes from any proxy reply.  While I am slightly concerned
that a realm neighbor would have the power to alter what tunnel group
they land in, I am also concerned about proxy replies that come back
without those variables.  Reason being is without those variables,
that username and realm pair can associate to any SSID where
FreeRADIUS is used to check their credentials.

Picture Cisco Aironet 1200's with multiple SSID's, all pointing back
to a single instance of FreeRADIUS.  The access point is relying on
the RADIUS reply to determine if the user should be moved to another
SSID and without it, assumes the one they are attempting to connect to
is correct.

Jarrod.