module for deleting attributes

Nicolas Baradakis nbk at sitadelle.com
Mon Oct 16 13:52:37 CEST 2006

Lars Ricken wrote:

> How can I understand you developed module for deleting attributes
> from incoming radius requests. Can You send it to me via email or
> give a link where I can download it.It's very important for me.

I don't think there's any point in deleting attributes in the
incoming request. Just don't check those attributes in authorize,
that's all.

If you've configured FreeRADIUS as a proxy, you want to delete the
undesired attributes from the proxy request, not the incoming request.
In this case you could use the attr_filter module in the pre-proxy
section. See the rlm_attr_filter(5) manpage.

PS: Please don't reply to freeradius-devel, this is a question for
the freeradius-users mailing list.

--
Nicolas Baradakis