more info in the log file

Mike May mmay3 at nd.edu
Thu Oct 19 17:17:46 CEST 2006

Hello everyone, I need some help on logging, I want to grab some more info
out of the radius logs, I currently use the log options in radiusd.conf
file, but wanted to get some time stamps. I am using radius and LDAP, and
would like to be able to see when the radius server perfomed the search on
the directory and when the response came back to the radius servers from the
directory servers, in essence some time stamps on how long it was waiting
for the downstream systems to respond. I am not sure if that is even in the
packet, but thought I would ask

Hope it does not sound to far out there.

thanks