Windows Vista doing PEAP

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Oct 20 00:19:15 CEST 2006

"King, Michael" <MKing at bridgew.edu> wrote:
> I did some reading, and __LINE__ returns an integer (%d).  Would that
> cause a segfault, I figured it would just cause a compile error.
>
> I changed __FUNCTION__ to __func__ and the second %s to %d, and the last
> line in the patch, I removed the two %s%s which had no varibles.

  Ok.  The previous patch had %s:%d, and that failed, so I'm not sure
what's up...

> I got this.. (The Patch worked)

  Unfortunately, that debug output shows nothing special.  The server
sends a final Access-Challenge, and Vista doesn't respond.  The
original report was that FreeRADIUS discarded the EAP session, for
unknown reasons.  This debug log doesn't show that.

  Maybe Vista is expecting additional data inside of the TLS tunnel
once the session is established...