how can I contribute ( configure options )

Seferovic Edvin edvin.seferovic at kolp.at
Mon Oct 23 10:09:33 CEST 2006

Sure. How can I help? English is not my native language, but I don't see
that as a problem. The only problem I see ( at the moment ) is that I am not
familiar with all modules of freeradius and their configure options ( Alan
notices that some of them don't even have configure options etc ).

I have a few successfull freeradius installations behind myself and I wrote
a similar patch Jonathan de Grave published at the mailing list recently (
mine has a hardcoded attribute ;) ).

I would appreciate some feedback on the topic "how can I contribute to
freeradius project".

Regards,