Decreasing connection time (Session-Timeout)

micobros micobros at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 13:12:20 CEST 2006

Using triggers is a good idea too...

The problem is that I don't know how to make stored routines. I could learn,
but I need this little *demo* station to work for this afternoon :)

For now, I'll simply make a little php script executed every 10 minutes to
check the radacct table. And subtract the time elapsed from the
Session-Timeout attribute...

Cheers,

mico

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."
(Oscar Wilde)