Problems with freeradius set up

Mike Pearson mpearson at usachoice.net
Tue Oct 24 17:23:09 CEST 2006

Thanks for the reply Stefan,

Here is the output from mysql for the statement below:

mysql> SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck WHERE Username
    -> = 'mpearson' ORDER BY id
    ->
    -> ;
+------+----------+------------------+--------+----+
| id   | UserName | Attribute        | Value  | op |
+------+----------+------------------+--------+----+
| 1118 | mpearson | Password             | XXXX| == |
| 1119 | mpearson | Simultaneous-Use | 1         | == |
+------+----------+------------------+--------+----+
2 rows in set (0.29 sec)

Also I went down through the debug of radisud and put in the select
statments from I didn't get any results from:

SELECT
radgroupcheck.id,radgroupcheck.GroupName,radgroupcheck.Attribute,radgroupcheck.Value,radgroupcheck.op
FROM radgroupcheck,usergroup WHERE usergroup.Username = 'mpearson' AND
usergroup.GroupName = radgroupcheck.GroupName ORDER BY radgroupcheck.id

and

SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radreply WHERE Username =
'mpearson' ORDER BY id

Thanks
Mike