race condition?

Kevin J kevinsmailer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 01:23:47 CEST 2006

I am running freeradius 1.0.5 version.  I know this is old.
ldap is used in authorization and pap is usually used in authentication.  We made a client tool which can send 1000 packets per second (from data file) to freeradius.  What we noticed that in multi-thread, there was a race condition which makes some ldapsearch failures.  We are positive in that there is no problem in our ldap because we already tested our ldaps with a similar tool and verified that our ldap can support much more load.  Do you have any idea what part of things that I need to check or was there any update in ldap with this kind of issue?

Kevin