how to check multiple value of same attribute

open source opensource.gnu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:19:38 CEST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I want to check an attribute against multiple value. But I couldn't do that.
I'm using mysql with freeradius. I want my users belonging to Surfing group
to have access from 9pm to 9am but on saturday they could access till 12pm.

The radgroupcheck able has following entries:
| id  |     GroupName    |    Attribute     |  op  |       Value          |
|  1  |     Surfing           |  Login-Time    | :=   | Any2100-0900    |
|  2  |     Surfing           |  Login-Time    | +=  | Sa0900-1200      |

The radius is checking only against the first check item, it's not checking
the second one.
I tried by using fall-through attribute in radgroupreply table also, but no
use.

The radgroupreply able has following entries:
| id  |     GroupName    |       Attribute      |  op  |     Value        |
|  1  |     Surfing           |    Fall-Through    |  =   |      Yes

What could be the problem? Can anyone help me ?

thanks
opn