AP point support 802.1x but only with WPA

luigi natalino the_holy_sword85 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 11:57:40 CEST 2006

Hello,
I would like to know whether someone uses Freeradius with the Access Point
Dlink DWL-3200.
I must exclusively use the Radius server (802.1x) for the authentication
without any type of WPA-*.
The last firmware versions of this Access Point allow to use the Radius
server only in combination of several kinds of Wpa,but this is not what
serves to me.
Someone would know to tell me what Firmware use to be able exclusively to
use 802.1x without using for WPA (and from where I can download it)?

Many Thanks
Best Regards, Luigi