Link MAC adress to user after 1st login

Jurgen van Vliet jurgen at wanbound.com
Wed Sep 6 18:17:32 CEST 2006

Hi Yves,

It is for a customer having a wireless ISP setup.
In the webinterface (dailupadmin based) the administrator can reset the
recorded mac if needed.
They want this to avoid prepayed card swapping between people who bought a
ticket for like 5 hours, so its not for regular subscribed users :)
Ofcourse we are aware of how easy a MAC can be spoofed, but its better then
nothing.

Thanks for thinking with me!

Jurgen