FreeRadius Dialupadmin page not loading

Ali Jawad alijawad1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:30:24 CEST 2006

You clearly have not configured apache to work with php4,even if you
click open instead of save it will open the file an editor. You have
to do that first before you can use php on apache. search for
something like php3 or php4 in the config file of apache and uncomment
it. You also have to install the php4 module for apache. Apart from
having mysql installed to make dialupadmin work.
There are many howtos online which explain how to do that. If you are
using debian Iam willing to help you on that issue too.

On 9/13/06, Nico Gazzano <nicog at mischoice.com> wrote:

> I've got php4 installed and for some reason when I try to load the admin
> page it asks if I want to open or save the buttons.html.php3 file, I wasn't
> thinking and clicked save and now it saves the file instead of opening the
> admin page.  Can someone help?  I'm doing this locally on the server.
>

> Nico Gazzano
>
> Network & Systems Admin
>
> MIS Choice Inc.
>
> 1699 Wall ST Suite 602