denying access to user from device

Rob Shepherd rob at techniumcast.com
Thu Sep 14 18:05:46 CEST 2006

Dear freeradiuseers,

I have my wireless network working great... PEAP supplicants are
authenticated from either LDAP or MySQL and the appropriate
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID is set to allocate the correct vlan.

I also have a cisco VPN concentrator. I must only allow ldap users to
authenticate to this. mysql users mustn't get a look in...

I tried making a huntgroup in raddb/huntgroups...

ciscovpnc       NAS-IP-Address == 10.1.33.4

then in raddb/users...

DEFAULT HuntGroup-Name == ciscovpnc
         Autz-Type = ldap

however sql is still checked.

Could some body shove me in the right direction..

Cheers

Rob

--
Rob Shepherd | Computer and Network Engineer | Technium CAST | LL57 4HJ
rob at techniumcast.com | 01248 675024 | 077988 72480