different NAS types with different parameters

Michael Messner michael.messner_edv at inode.at
Mon Sep 18 10:59:31 CEST 2006

hey list,

 we have switches from enterasys and access points from cisco, now we have
configured the parameters like this example in the users file:

DEFAULT	LDAP-Group == "CN=xadmins,CN=users,DC=isalab,DC=local"
	Filter-ID == "Enterasys:version=1:policy=xadmins",
	Tunnel-Type:1 = 13,
	Tunnel-Medium-Type:1 = 6,
	Tunnel-Private-Group-ID:1 = 1,
	Reply-Message = "Welcome %u",
	Fall-Through = No

so with this entry the enterasys switch also gets the parameters from the
aironet and on the other way the same!
is this the right way or is there an other possibility to give the
differernt types of NAS different parameters?

thanks mIke