Radius dies, on certificate verification

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Sep 18 21:43:38 CEST 2006

"Christopher, Paul" <Paul.Christopher at xerox.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any documentation on how to setup EAP-MSChapv2
> authentication? I have tried deployradius.com and viki but have not
> found anything. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

  You configure a password, and it works.  I just tried it with
eapol_test (from wpa_supplicant), and it works.

  What tool are you using to test it?  What's going wrong?  Right now,
your question is "stuff doesn't work... why?"

  It's difficult to respond to that, other than with "it works for me".

  Please expand on what you're doing, what you're seeing, what you
expect, and why you expetct behavior other than what you're seeing.