users fil vs sql

Keith Woodworth kwoody at citytel.net
Tue Sep 19 23:52:56 CEST 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Alan DeKok wrote:

|->Keith Woodworth <kwoody at citytel.net> wrote:
|->> While this is ok, how does radius get configured to use the sql table to
|->> send the replies, not the users file?
|->
|->  Look in radiusd.conf for "sql".  You have to configure the SQL
|->module.

Snip from radiusd.conf:

        #  Look in an SQL database.  The schema of the database
        #  is meant to mirror the "users" file.
        #
        #  See "Authorization Queries" in sql.conf
        sql

This has been uncommented in radiusd.conf since the start. Which part of
the SQL module needs to be configured? I'm not grokking that part.

Thanks.